Your Community Foundation is associated with a number of national and local groups which increase our capacity and knowledge to serve donors, grantees, and professional advisors.
- Council on Foundations
- A nonprofit membership association of grantmaking foundations and corporations.
- National Standards for Community Foundations
- Grantmakers for Effective Organizations
- A coalition of more than 500 grantmaking foundations committed to building strong & effective nonprofit organizations.
- NY Funders Alliance
- A professional membership association of grantmakers in New York State.
- Tompkins County Chamber of Commerce
- The chamber fosters success for its for-profit and not-for-profit members, and promote a high quality of life for all Tompkins County residents.
- Tompkins County Funders Group
- A gathering of local philanthropic professionals that helps coordinate joint activities, network with one another, and better learn about community needs.
- AFP (Association of Fundraising Professionals) Finger Lakes Chapter
- Estate Planning Council of Tompkins County
- The council seeks to foster cooperation and understanding among its members and encourage the ultimate goal of rendering the best professional services available to the public.
- Diversity Consortium of Tompkins County
- A joint effort of local employers and leaders dedicated to promoting diversity and inclusion in Tompkins County.