May 29, 2019 8:30AM-4:00PM
REGISTER for Diversity Consortium of Tompkins County 2019 Roundtable: “Focusing Our Equity Lens”
953 Danby Rd
Ithaca, NY 14850
Diversity Consortium 2019 Roundtable
“Focusing Our Equity Lens”
Keynote by Dr. Sean Eversley-Bradwell
Early online registration will be live from April 12th through April 30th @ $75.
General registrations will be between May 1st and 17th @ $90.
Registration includes a buffet lunch.
All final payments will be due no later than May 17th.
8:30am – Registration check in and conference packet pick up
9:00-9:15am – Welcome Remarks, DCTC President and Conference Chair
9:15-9:45am – Morning Keynote Speaker
10:00am-12:00pm – Morning Concurrent Sessions
12:00 – 1:15pm – Lunch and working session “Being Nice Will Not End Racism” – Video by Dr. Robin DiAngelo
1:30 – 3:30pm – Afternoon Concurrent Sessions
3:30 – 4:00pm – Closing Remarks
Keynote: Dr. Sean Eversley Bradwell
• Anti Racist Pedagogy – Presenter: Dr. Nia Michelle Nunn
• Finding Top Talent Through the Lens of Diversity & Inclusion – Presenter: Delphia Howze
• Beyond The Box – Presenter: Dr. Paula Ioanide
• Intergenerational Trauma- Presenter: Jess Rite
• Microagressions in the Workplace: Presenter: Dr. Belisa Gonzalez
• Panel Discussion: Creating an Inclusive Workplace – Three experts will discuss what should be in place to create and sustain an inclusive work environment- Panelists: Luca Maurer, Wendy Strobel Gower, Chris Malcolm
CFCU Community Credit Union
City of Ithaca
Finger Lakes Library System
South Central Library Council
Tompkins Trust Co
Tompkins County Public Library