Community Foundation is supporting the many and varied ongoing local efforts to address challenges brought forth by COVID-19.
News from the Foundation
- March 20, 2020 Now Accepting Grant Requests to COVID-19 Response Fund
- March 14, 2020 COVID-19 Response Fund Launched for Gifts to be Used to Support Essential Nonprofit Services
- March 14, 2020 Celebrating 20 Years of Impact: *MODIFIED* Schedule of 2020 Events
- March 13, 2020 Philanthropy’s Response To COVID-19 Pandemic
- March 12, 2020 Take a Look at our March 2020 Special Newsletter: Resources and Support!
- March 11, 2020 20 Years of Philanthropic Impact
- March 10, 2020 2020 Library Grant Cycle Celebrates Youth with more than $162,000 to 21 Libraries Throughout Our Region
- February 21, 2020 Take a Look at our February 2020 Philanthropy Magnified Impact Report: Connections and Collaborations
- February 4, 2020 2020 Spring Grant Cycle Q&A Session
- January 27, 2020 Take a Look at Our January 2020 Philanthropy Magnified Impact Report: 2019: A Year of Records, 2020: A Year of Celebration
- January 24, 2020 Women’s Fund Spring Gathering: Healthy Masculinity: Principles Toward Healthier Men and Boys (and to disrupt discrimination against women and girls)
- January 24, 2020 Giving Is Gorges 2020: May 20, a 24 hour online day of giving