April 26, 2022 12:00PM - 1:00PM
Annual Fund Advisors Briefing (virtual)
Community Foundation values our fund advisors as unique partners in local philanthropy.
You and a guest are invited to attend our live online briefing for a special report.
Hear from and share with other fund advisors. Find out how community foundations and fund advisors are having an impact. We look forward to seeing you!
Briefing by staff, you will have an opportunity to ask questions:
• Share inspiring stories of impact resulting from your grantmaking
• Receive a special briefing on our initiatives to advance equity
• Learn how to leverage your grantmaking to create systems change
• Hear examples of how Community Foundation’s philanthropic consulting has supported your interests during the COVID-19 pandemic
• Breakout sessions – share your perspective and insights
• Learn more about Community Foundation’s strategic plan, values and goals, and mission alignment
Registration Open Below.
Please contact Amy LeViere at firstname.lastname@example.org or (607) 272-9333 if you have further questions regarding educational opportunities and resources for fund advisors. This event will be an online event. We are eager to meet again in-person, and are in the planning stages for gatherings during the summer months. Save the date: June 7th Annual Celebration (in-person)!Register for this Event