Your Community Foundation is associated with a number of national and local groups which increase our capacity and knowledge to serve donors, grantees, and professional advisors.
- A national network of community foundation CEOs which facilitates useful learning from peer CEOs and from issue and organizational changemakers.
- A national group helping community foundations by advancing effective practices, sharing knowledge and galvanizing action on critical issues of our time so that all communities are prosperous, healthy and secure.
- NCRP (National Committee for Responsive Philanthropy)
- Grantmakers for Effective Organizations
- A coalition of more than 500 grantmaking foundations committed to building strong & effective nonprofit organizations.
- NY Funders Alliance
- A professional membership association of grantmakers in New York State.
- NYCON (New York Council of Nonprofits)
- Tompkins County Chamber of Commerce
- The chamber fosters success for its for-profit and not-for-profit members, and promote a high quality of life for all Tompkins County residents.
- Tompkins County Funders Group
- A gathering of local philanthropic professionals that helps coordinate joint activities, network with one another, and better learn about community needs.
- AFP (Association of Fundraising Professionals) Finger Lakes Chapter
- Estate Planning Council of Tompkins County
- The council seeks to foster cooperation and understanding among its members and encourage the ultimate goal of rendering the best professional services available to the public.
- Human Services Coalition
- Diversity Consortium of Tompkins County
- A joint effort of local employers and leaders dedicated to promoting diversity and inclusion in Tompkins County.