Tompkins County Funders Group
This gathering of local philanthropic professionals meets semi-monthly or more often to help coordinate our joint activities, network with one another, and better learn about community needs.
Tompkins County Funders Group is grateful to be awarded the Philanthropist of the Year, Organization in 2022 by the AFP Finger Lakes Chapter in honor of National Philanthropy Day.
We gather information on grant opportunities from other local funders who have interests in investing in the results of the work of Tompkins County non-profits.
Members of the group include
- City of Ithaca, Ithaca Urban Renewal Agency, Community Development Block Grant
- Community Arts Partnership
- Community Foundation of Tompkins County
- Health Foundation for Western & Central New York
- Human Services Coalition
- Legacy Foundation
- Park Foundation
- Tompkins Charitable Gift Fund
- Tompkins County Tourism Program
- Triad Foundation
- United Way of Tompkins County
- VISIONS Federal Credit Union
- Women Building Community