The following forms can be used for making annual gifts, planned gifts and gifts of stock or mutual funds. Forms are also available for starting a fund and for making grant nominations from a fund. If you do not have PDF software and are having trouble using our forms, you can download Adobe Reader below for free. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 607-272-9333 if you're unable to find the desired form.
Fund Forms and Resources
- Donor Advised Fund Resources
- Donor Advisor Handbook
- Choosing a Fund Name
- Request for Change of Fund Advisors
- Change of Successor Donor Advisor(s)
- 2021 Donor Advisor Fund Agreement Endowed
- 2021 Donor Advisor Fund Agreement Expendable
- 2021 Spending Policy for Maximum Allowed Grantable Amounts
- Fund Activity Policy
- DonorCentral is our new online access point to make grant nominations. Or contact Amy LeViere at email@example.com or 272-9333 for assistance
- Agency and Designated Funds Resources
- Field of Interest Fund Resources
- Gift Acceptance Policies Encouraging gifts that further the mission of the Foundation
- 2022 Gift Form Use this form to make a pledge gift, a recurring gift or a one time gift.
- Investment Policy Statement The Investment Policy Statement establishes guidelines for the investment portfolio for all funds in areas that most influence investment returns and risks. The statement also incorporates accountability standards that will be used for monitoring the progress of the portfolio and for evaluating the contributions of the investment managers.
- 2022 Spending Policy Grantable Amounts, Minimums and Fees
- Fund Activity Policy Definitions and timelines for activity for a variety of fund types.