Stay up to date with the latest news at the Community Foundation. Make sure to follow us on Facebook and Twitter for even more philanthropy news.
News from the Foundation
- April 21, 2021 From National Committee for Responsive Philanthropy: Funding Liberation and Healing Matters Even More in This Moment
- April 21, 2021 Take a Look at our April 2021 Newsletter
- April 9, 2021 2021 Library Grant Cycle Celebrates Youth with more than $208,000 to 21 Libraries Throughout Our Region
- March 31, 2021 *UPDATED as of March 31* COVID-19 Response Fund Grants
- March 18, 2021 You Are Invited! Our 2021 Calendar of Events
- March 17, 2021 Take a Look at our March 2021 Newsletter
- February 26, 2021 Advancing Racial Justice: Philanthropic Resources and Responses
- February 25, 2021 Let’s Talk Video Archive Resources
- February 24, 2021 Take a Look at our February 2021 Newsletter: Voices, Dreams and Resources
- February 19, 2021 Disaster Philanthropy Resources for Responding to Winter Storm Recovery Needs in Louisiana, Oklahoma and Texas.
- February 16, 2021 Our Commitment to You: Our Recent Actions for Co-Creating a More Just Community
- January 25, 2021 Take a Look at our January 2021 Newsletter: A Year of Recovery, Recommitment & Renewal
- January 21, 2021 2020 4thQTR Impact Dashboard: $2,320,585 in 572 Grants to 229 Organizations, with Current Assets of $25 Million Thanks to the Generosity of $3 million Donated by 863 Donors in 1,392 Gifts
- January 3, 2021 Thanks to 2020 Board and Congrats to New and Continuing 2021 Board Members