February 14, 2019 1:30-2:30PM
Community Foundation 2019 Spring Grant Cycle Q&A Session
609 W. Clinton Street
Ithaca, NY 14850
Question and Answer session for 2019 Spring Grant Cycle (application will be posted online in mid-February)
Learn more about our 2019 Spring Grant Cycle by attending this optional gathering.
No registration necessary, not required for applying to this cycle, please note some changes from previous years’ Spring Grant Cycles.
2019 Spring Grant Cycle (now including the Women’s Fund)
Application Deadline: March 14, 2019
Grants Range: $1,000 to $5,000
Spring Grant Cycle applications and must be received through CommunityForce, an online grant management platform.
Out of Cycle Requests will be received and reviewed during the Spring and Fall Grant Cycle timeframes.
The Spring Grant Cycle makes grants from the Howland Foundation (assets held at M & T Bank) and the Community Foundation’s donor advised and field of interest funds, especially our Children & Youth Fund and our Women’s Fund.
The Spring Grant Cycle supports the following areas:
• AGING (serving Tompkins County only)
• ANIMAL WELFARE (Serving Tompkins and/or Broome County)
• ENVIRONMENTAL PRESERVATION (Serving Tompkins and/or Broome County)
• WOMEN (Serving Tompkins County only) Newly moved to the spring from the fall
• YOUTH (Serving Tompkins County only)